All on 4 Implant Dentures and Bridges
The All-on-4 dental implant technique offers both immediate and long-lasting benefits:
- Get immediate results
- Improve your appearance
- Eat what you want, when you want, where you want
- Get a long-lasting smile
- Eliminate health issues associated with failing teeth
- Easily care for your teeth
- Get immediate results
- Experience a dramatic improvement in chewing ability, teeth stability and overall comfort right away.
- Improve your appearance
Put twenty years back into your smile! The All-on-4 procedure helps preserve the jawbone, preventing deterioration of the facial structure associated with missing teeth and the root system that supports them. With dental implants, the caved in face and wrinkles around the lips caused by that deterioration are virtually eliminated. You will look better… and younger!
At River Valley Dental, we can place and restore your implants right here in our office, with out referring you to anyone else! Plus, we have 3D Cone Beam Diagnostic Technology, which allows us to get a better picture of your existing bone mass. You should never get a dental implant without have a 3D image completed first!
What are the Benefits of a Dental Implant?
- The benefit of using dental implants is that they don’t rely on neighboring teeth for support and they are permanent and stable.
- They will not come loose like dentures.
- They prevent your other teeth from shifting around due to the loss of a tooth.
- Dental Implants prevent bone loss in your jaw.
$99 IMPLANT CONSULTATION
For Implants, Fixed Bridges and Implant Supported Dentures
A $550 Value!
Reserve Your Consultation Now! To take advantage of this offer, please call by
Eat what you want, when you want, where you want!
Improve your overall eating habits with the All-on-4 procedure. You can enjoy food again, and not be embarrassed when you eat.
Get a long-lasting smile
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure creates a permanent set of teeth with a fixed, non-removable implant-supported retained bridge. They never have to be removed. Your teeth can last a lifetime.
Enhance your overall quality of life
With All-on-4 dental implants, your new teeth will feel and function just like real teeth. You’ll have greater comfort and confidence when smiling, speaking, and eating. You’ll look better. You’ll feel better. You’ll have a renewed quality of life!
Save money by having procedure completed at one office visit.
Conventional implant therapy at other dental clinics often requires:
- Multiple visits to both surgical and general dental offices
- Six to eight, or even more implants per arch
- Bone grafting and sinus augmentation
- Months and possibly years of extended healing time
The All-on-4 dental implant solution is superior to conventional implant methods:
- Reduces or eliminates bone resorption (bone atrophy)
- Has a lower overall cost than conventional implant procedures
- Significantly reduces healing time
- Has proven predictability with highly successful outcomes
- Allows for brand new replacement teeth in as little as one day
- Is permanent and will have you smiling for a lifetime
All-on-4 Dental Implants: Attractive & Cost Effective
Traditional dental implant treatments require the placement of 6-8 or more implants per arch. And for those who choose not to do anything about their missing teeth, failing teeth or loose dentures, the cost is much higher; in pain, embarrassment, cleaning and adhesive products, and overall health. When you calculate the costs, in dollars and cents, healing time, and personal and emotional well being, the All-on-4 (AO4) dental implant procedure ranks superior. It saves money. It saves time. It reduces anxiety. It reduces healing time. And it alleviates the emotional stress brought upon by not liking how you look or feel. In most cases, with the All-on-4 procedure, you can be eating and drinking things you never could before. And you’ll look good doing it!
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure is recommended for people with failing teeth, no teeth, those currently wearing dentures, and those in need of full upper and/or lower restorations. The procedure utilizes as few as four implants (remember, traditional procedures require 6-8 or more) and a full set of new implant-supported replacement teeth per arch, which you usually get in just one clinical appointment. This saves time and money, reduces healing time, and gives you a whole lot to smile about.
Unlike other dental implant approaches, the All-on-4 dental implant procedure can eliminate the need for bone grafting, sinus augmentation or other ancillary procedures. By eliminating bone grafts and offering fewer implants, the procedure is quicker, costs are lower, and the healing time is greatly reduced. All-on-4 is a minimally invasive procedure that will give you fully functional, real-looking replacement teeth the same day.